Wednesday, September 24, 2008

There are two things that really bother me.

1. Bobby Pins-I hate bobby pins. I use them all the time but they never hold their shape. they always stretch out just a little, then they won't hold anything. what is worse is when they do it as the day progresses and by the time you get home, your hair has fallen apart. For example, yesterday I wore the "Utah Bump" By the time I got home, the bump was no longer on the top of my head, but the side. I looked ridiculous.

2. Tests that no matter how hard you study for, you still fail- I don't understand how I can study my butt off and still fail. I have one C on my transcript, one. I am taking Accounting 302 and I studied so hard for my last test. I got a 60. I went into the test understanding the concepts completely.I had no questions. I went in drew out my little diagram that is supposed to contain the mysteries of the universe and it didn't help. I'm not stupid, why can't I pass?

I know, silly, but oh well, what can you do?

1 comment:

The Nielsons said...

Sorry about the accounting test! But more importantly, sorry about the bobby pins! Haha, ok ok, they're equally bad things. Why can't you just get an A for effort?