Wednesday, February 3, 2010

pictures!

So for Christmas, I got a new camera. Jared and I have been playing and experimenting with it. I can't upload many because I am still having issues with Blogspot. My most recent subjects are Lauren and her fiance and of course my daughter. Here are a few samples!

This next one is a fav. I learned how to focus certain parts and blur everything else. Notice her ring is in focus and that is about it! So fun. Thanks for being patient with me guys!
This is my little monster. Taking pictures of her is almost painful She WILL NOT hold still. I took about 40 pictures and got about 4 decent ones. Isn't she sooo cute! Love her!

More pictures to come as soon as I can make amends with blogspot. It took me forever to get these few to upload and they are WAY downsized. I don't know what to do. Whatever! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey what kind of camera did you get? your pictures might be too big to upload straight from your camera if you are taking your pictures in RAW mode. you might need to downsize the picture. i use photobucket, grab the url, then paste it into my posts. it works fantastically! i hope that helps!

Josh and Lauren said...

Char, you did such a great job!! :) I put some on my blog!! :) Not the one we're using for our announcements though... everyone will just have to wait! Love ya!

Lauralee Altice said...

Have you tried uploading them to photobucket and using the code to have a direct link? If you need help send me a message and I'll tell you how to do it.