Saturday, February 9, 2008



soo, it's a girl!!! We are so freakin excited. Jared is absolutely adorable. Everytime we pass a baby, he stops and watches. It's really funny. Even if we're watching a moive and there is a baby, he gets this face. It is fun to be able to see and feel her moving around. She really comes alive right before I go to bed. She's going to be a very lively one. The picture isn't that great, but you can still kind of see her. May 4th is coming so quick! It's weird to think that she will be here before sumnmer! AAHH!

3 comments:

AJ said...

Yay. Congrats!

The Nielsons said...

Charlotte!!! I'm so stoked for you guys! I'm so happy you're having a girl too! They're so fun! Isabel is getting so big and she has cheeks that never stop getting chubby. I can't wait to see you and the baby this summer! Also, I would like to smack you b/c you don't have to go through the entire summer being fat and pregnant like I did. It was so uncomfortable remember?

critts said...

It's Stephanie Ryan - congratulations! A girl will be so much fun! I can't wait to see the little baby when she gets here.