Saturday, March 8, 2008


So lately I have become extrealmy baby hungry. One of my good friends just had a baby and he is absolutely adorable! It is crazy how tiny and perfect they are!

I am so excited and anxious for this little girl. I'm ready for her to be here especially since I've put on 30 pounds and am out growing all my maternity clothes. It's rediculous how big you get. The thing I miss the most is being able to jump on the the kitchen counters... that and climbing up stairs. I'm usually winded after one flight of stairs, which really sucks because all my classes are on the 4th floor and the elevator is on the otherside of the building. Lame!

Anyways, hope everyone is doing good! Love you guys!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh geez, those stairs would kill me even not being pregnant! that's going to be YOU with YOUR baby pretty soon!! im so excited for your both!

The Nielsons said...

I KNOW how you feel! I have no idea how you're even still going to classes right now, I would be at home, on the couch, not even thinking about climbing those 4 flights of stairs to class. Haha, so stoked for you! Lets shoot for April 19th ok? My bday!

Lauralee Altice said...

I remember the feeling. Like there is no way possible for your stomach to stretch any more but surprisingly it does.
Camden is growing so fast and he is so much fun! I'm excited for you when your baby finally gets here!

Natalie said...

Hey It was good to see you guys. You and Jared seem very happy and you will be good parents. I am sad you are having the baby in Texas but you'll be back in good old Idaho before you know it, then we'll get our chance to play! Maybe then you will make us baby hungry :o)

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Ask Ryan if I can see their blog k? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, I know this is our blog, but can I just tell you that I absolutely adore you.

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

charlotte! hey girl how are you! man this brings me back to when we met at brokenbow and when you borrowed my prom dress and all that! oh the good ol' days! i am so excited that you are expecting! congratulations!