Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Quick Update

I do try and update my blog, but I ALWAYS have a problem uploading pictures. ALWAYS. After about 30 minutes of trying, I usually give up because I get no where. Posts just aren't the same without pictures, but I will give you a quick update on what is going on. We are enjoying our time here in Hawaii. My family just left yesterday after a fun week out here with us. It was fun to go and do some of the stuff we haven't yet. We got to go to the Polynesian Cultural Center, Dole Plantation, Pearl Harbor, the swap meet, Makapuu Point, Hanauma Bay, and many other things. It was fun to be "on vacation" for a little while. Kylia LOVED having them here. She played all day, every day! When it was time for them to go she asked if I would buy her a plane ticket so she could go too! So cute! She is such a joy! She is getting so big! Anyways, there is somewhat of an update! I will keep working on the pictures!

No comments: