Friday, January 30, 2009

I have been tagged for this 4 times now on facebook, but I decided to do it here instead.

25 random things about me.

1. I have a phobia of earth worms
2. I've totaled two cars and ruined the engine in a third
3. I'm home alone this weekend
4. I like the old twangy country
5. I love playing board games
6. I wish I did more outdoorsy things
7. I've been skydiving
8. I wish I'd gone to cosmetology school
9. I'm a neat freak, I think (know) I sometimes drive Jared crazy
10. I get nervous swimming in the ocean and stay close to shore
11. I LOVE Italian food
12. I can be way too opinionated
13.  I jumped off Waimea rock (in Hawaii) naked... don't tell
14. I went to school dressed as the girl in I dream of Genie and when I was getting on the swings my pants fell down, I was so embarrassed
15. I can touch my nose with my tongue
16. Once upon a time I ran a mile in 6 minutes 40 seconds (I almost died)
17. I don't cook but wish I had more time too
18. I can do a backflip on a trampoline
19. I love HUGE thunderstorms, especially when there is lightning
20. I once got in a fight with my mom and made her go on a walk with me in the rain to work it out
21.I have washed my face every single day without fail since I was like 15 or 16 and still have bad skin 
22. I broke my arm and had to quit gymnastics in 3rd grade.  I was so sad
23. I was good friends with two of the mean bullies in elementary school
24. I have a hard time saying hi to new people or old friends (because I'm somewhat shy)
25. I can't stand having old e-mails in my inbox

No comments: